Thursday, July 7

Resurrection by Boone Brux

Hey everyone! This is the page on which a review for Resurrection by Boone Brux will be posted.

I received this book via an ARC ebook copy from the lovely ladies over at Siren's Song Reviews so they get first dibs on my review. A day after they post it, with a link to this page, I'll be posting an extended review, done in my own personal style. I'll give you all a heads up with a second post or tweet reminding you about this page, too, so don't think I'll let you forget!

COMING SOON: A Review of Paranormal Romance Resurrection by Boone Brux!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you thought! New follower :D

    Books Ahoy
    www.books-ahoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!