Thursday, July 21

Booking Through Thursdays: Repeat (+ Virus)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly bookish meme! This week's questions are:
1. What’s the first book that you ever read more than once? (I’m assuming there’s at least one.)

2. What book have you read the most times? And - how many?



1. The first book I remember reading over and over was The Bad Beginning, part of the Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. I loved that series so much as a kid.

2. The book I've read the most times is, without a doubt, Simon Says by Lori Foster. I read a chapter or two of it almost every night before I go to bed - it's one of my very favorites and it helps me get to sleep (not because it's boring. Nuh uh) because it's such a long-time comfort. I've probably read that book over 70 times over the years. I practically have it memorized. Huh.

Also, my computer got a virus so I'm on the library computers and my really, really old one that doesn't work so well. As all of my reviews were saved on my sick computer, I'm scrabbling to write some new ones! I hope you can all be patient as I attempt to get everything back up and running! Also, don't forget to check out the Giveaway (link in the upper right hand corner of the page)! Two lucky winners will get Anna Campbell books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!