Sunday, July 3

Joining the Sirens

I've been offered the exciting opportunity to blog for the lovely ladies over at Siren's Song Reviews! Don't worry, I'll still be reviewing here. But every book that I've reviewed for the Sirens will be posted here a day after I post it on the Siren's blog and will contain a link to that post as well.
The review style at Siren's is different than my personal reviewing style, so every book I review for the Siren's will be reviewed twice - once with my personal style and once in their style. If you're looking for shorter reviews, I would encourage you to click the link that will be available at the top of each review!

So check out the Sirens! It's a pretty cool site, though it's just starting up, and enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!