Thursday, July 7

Booking Through Thursday: Dog Days

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly bookish meme! This week's questions are:
1. Since my dog is turning 10 today … what animal-related books have you read?
2. Which do you love?
3. Do you have a favorite literary dog? (Snoopy, anyone?)

Oh wow. I don't think I've read that many books that are related to animals. I know I've read some Lori Foster books that mentioned dogs and cats, including her latest series, Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor. But I haven't read any books that had animals as a central part of the novel. I think my favorite dog - who isn't a literary dog but you'll probably know him anyway - is Wishbone. Remember him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!