Monday, July 11

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: July 11, 2011 Update

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
July 11, 2011: Update
 
So today I didn't get as much reading done as I'd hoped, what with being gone from noon to ten PM at a friend's lake house (oh, the sacrifices we make for our friends...)
 
Consequently, my progress:
1. The Hellion and the Highlander: 278 out of 366ish pages completed. Review, obviously not finished.
2. Sinful in Satin: Not Started. Review: Not Started.
3. Much Ado About You: Not Started. Review: Not Started.
4. Dangerous Highlander: Not Started Review: Not Started.
 
I have a feeling what with the 16 hours of work I'll be putting in, my vocal lesson, and my dentist appointment, I'll either be losing a LOT of sleep... or I won't reach my goal of these four books. What a shame.
 
WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!