Sunday, August 28

K.I.S.S. and Teal

Hey everyone! Avon has been promoting their 'K.I.S.S and Teal' campaign lately, which starts on August 30th and goes until February 28th, 2012, and I thought I'd join in the promotion! K.I.S.S. and Teal is a way for romance readers, through Avon, to support the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance. Avon has already donated 25,000$ to the Alliance (YAY AVON!) and has promised to donate another 25 cents per book bought that is part of the 'K.I.S.S and Teal' promotion between August 30th and February 28th. They'll donate up to another 25,000$ - making a maximum total donation of 50,000$ to the Alliance. What a wonderful way to support those women in our lives who have struggled with this cancer - and the many other brave women struggling with other cancers.

So what books (you can also buy them as e-books) will be part of the promotion? Here's a list:


   The Deed - Lynsay      Viscount Breckendridge   Star Crossed Seduction -
             Sands                to the Rescue - Stephanie         Jenny Brown
                                                  Laurens

     In the Arms of a        A Night of Surrender -   One Night in London -
  Marquess - Katherine          Tessa Dare                 Caroline Linden
            Ashe

The Seduction of Scandal -
        Cathy Maxwell

For more information on these books, or the K.I.S.S. and Teal Campaign, visit this link: Avon Romance 'K.I.S.S. and Teal'. If each of us buys those books, it's another 1.75$ for the Alliance - and I'm sure many, many hours of sweet, sinful romance for all of us! So add these to your TBR list and start snatching them up as soon as August 30th hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!