Thursday, August 4

Booking Through Thursday: Anticipation

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly bookish meme! This week's questions are:

1. What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?
2. And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?
 3. Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?
1. The last book I was really excited to read was probably Claiming the Courtesan by Anna Campbell. I loved Midnight's Wild Passion so much that I was so excited to finally read Claiming the Courtesan. I think the last book that I was really excited to read and still loved during the book was When You Dare by Lori Foster, my other absolute favorite author. These two ladies get me pretty worked up. :)

2. I was excited about both of those books in advance. The last book I became excited while reading (like, sweating and reading til 3AM excited) was Warprize by Elizabeth Vaughan. Oh. My. God. That book was so great. I was looking for a good read. That book was FANTASTIC (aka go READ IT NOW)

3. Right now I'm really excited about a lot of books. Here's a little list:
  • Breathe (ARC) by Donna Alward
  • Dangerous in Diamonds by Madeline Hunter
  • Dark Lover by J. R. Ward
  • Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
  • My Reckless Surrender by Anna Campbell
  • To Pleasure a Duke by Sara Bennett
Really I'm excited about more books than that. I'm currently reading Hush by Cherry Adair and am starting to get super excited about that one too. I just seem to be excited about books in general. But I think Warprize had to be the book, out of all the books I've EVER read, that got me the most excited. :) Happy Thursday - and Happy 17th Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!