Thursday, August 25

Booking Through Thursday: History

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly bookish meme! This week's question is:

1. When is the last time you read a history book? Historical biography? You know, something that took place in the past but was REAL.



1. Well, I read historical romance so I clearly like history - but I don't like reading plain old history books. Maybe because they do remind me too much of my school books or because they don't include the romantic element that I love. The same goes for historical biography. I am afraid to say that history and historical biography bore me greatly and I much prefer to live in my fantasy, completely fictional historical romance world where everything ends with a HEA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!