Wednesday, August 24

In My Mailbox 1 + End of August RAK

Hi everyone! So I received a book via RAK this month, and sent out a total of 17 to two different people.

So here's what I sent out:

To Shanyn @ ChickLovesLit I gave two of my favorite ever YA romantic comedies:


And from her I received:





THANK YOU, SHANYN!





I also sent out a bunch of books to Harpreet Singh over at A Spark of Interest - Books for Teens. I was just cleaning out my bookshelves to make room for new romance and thought I'd give-away a few of my old but good YA books. So here's what I sent her:





















So all in all it was a pretty great RAK this month! Moving on to my FIRST In-My-Mailbox, done by video! Just click the play button and enjoy my In-My-Mailbox (and library bag and Kindle) for August!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!