Saturday, September 10

In My Mailbox 2

Hi, and welcome to my second video in my mailbox - a meme hosted by the Story Siren! I'm super excited because I went to Borders and got a bunch more books before their closing (which really makes me cry) plus I got a few from review sites and authors! I've also got a TON in the mail on the way to me, thanks to fellow RAK-ers and authors. So, click below and watch me rant and ramble. And talk about how much I love Anna Campbell. If you haven't read her books, just BTW, please go out and buy them. Not only is she the sweetest person you will EVER met or get to know in some fashion, but her books are truly phenomenal. She writes that dark, tortured angst-y hero like no one ever has before.

 Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!