Wednesday, September 28

End of September RAK



Book Soulmates



RAK September is pretty much over, and I'm happy to report that there was lots 'n' lots of awesome books exchanged this month!


So here's what I sent out:

                                      To Danielle at Ramblings           To Alyssa at  
To Mariya Davis:                 from this Chick:               Reader's Refuge:

And this is what I received!

From Alyssa at Reader's Refuge:











From Danielle at Ramblings from this Chick:

And from Liza Kurlykova:











Thank you to the WONDERFUL ladies who sent me books this month - and thanks to BookSoulmates for hosting this! See ya'll next month for another fabulous RAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!