Sunday, April 10

MIA for April and May

Dear Readers,

I'm afraid I'm going to be missing for April and the beginning of May. The AP Exams are coming up, and being the studious, bookish type I'm super-concerned about grades and college and all that. So I'll be taking an extended vacation from my lovely romance novels and reviews until the middle of May when my APs are over and life can resume (until Finals and SAT time, that is).

Thank you so much for your love, support, views, etc.

Rose May

Update (May 13th, 2011): So glad to be out of the weeds with THAT set of tests - but of course finals will be upon me soon and end-of-the-year papers and projects are closing in... but romance will somehow worm its way into my life, I've no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Leave me a message of any kind - I love to hear from followers! Write, write write!